- Background: my husband has been working on an evening MBA program for the last two years. we have both worked full-time on the same campus for 8 years.
- while driving to daycare this morning, i explained to the boys that they would have a new babysitter tomorrow night and that she is an RA
- Anth: she's an RA like you, mom?
- Me: do you think I'm an RA, hon?
- Anth: yeah...
- Me: what do you think RAs do?
- Anth: i dunno. Probably play on their computers all day?
- Me: hmmmm...
- Realization #1: my son has probably been telling the child care staff that I am an RA and my husband is a student
- Realization #2: i have a brand new, 3-foot, generation to which i need to explain my career choice and the fact that i am, actually, no longer a student
August 18, 2010
when i grow up
♥ posted by momma savvy at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment